Kason and Gannon are doing really well and its so much fun to cheer for them. Kason even received the game ball at his last game. That reward went great with his other reward... a black eye. Mom and Dad never noticed but Kason got elbowed in the eye during the game. He never complained but by the next morning he had a great shiner.
So here are some highlight pictures of the last couple games. I have a new program for my pictures so please excuse all the different effects I played with on these pics. I have no clue what I'm doing but its still fun...
Kason helpin' out on the sideline during Baron's game
Kason making two points
Baron making an equipment adjustment during the game
Baron on defense
Gannon open
Gannon making 2 points
There are a few more games left so like it or not, more basketball pictures to come. lol
Victoria


No comments:
Post a Comment