This week has started off very busy but this awesome weather just keeps you in a good mood! We had football practice Monday and tonight was "homework night". Most families spread the homework out from Monday to Thursday but football practice 3 nights a week leave us with basically one night to get it all done. The boys fussed but got through it. Now we can go to practices with no worry about that stuff. Now we just need to prep all the boys for spelling tests on Friday. fun fun... :-)
To keep myself organized and sane, I have created a file system in the kitchen that is basically a file box with several labelled folders. I can then keep myself on top of 3 classrooms worth of homework, weekly spelling words, upcoming projects, reading logs, volunteer shifts and nightly behavior folders. Due to the ridiculous amount of papers I end up throwing away on a nightly basis, I have started a paper/cardboard recycling system. The kids school has big recycle bins so when mine fill up, I can go dump them and hopefully do my little part for the environment. I was a little surprised how difficult it is to recycle plastics.... as in, I cannot find a convenient place to pick-up or drop off. So, for now I guess I will start with paper.
I don't have pictures of my file or recycle bin, so I will show off some nice shots I have gotten so far during some of the Bengals games. Two of the games I have been volunteering on the sidelines so I got no pics. :-( Too bad, cause the last game, Kason made several awesome tackles that would have been great pics. oh well... I will figure out some way to volunteer and still take some good pics of my K-Dog playin ball.
As you can tell, we have totally become a "Football Family". And to think this was my least favorite sport for so long and now I just love watchin the boys play. I get so involved watching I about make myself sick with nerves. One of these posts I will have to revisit the flag football super bowl game. Too funny...
K-Dog making a tackle. Go #11!!!!!
K-Dog blocking for the running back.
My tough K-Dog! Checking out the competition.
Kason waiting to go in next to Coach Garcia.
G-Money and buddy "A-Train" cheering for the Bengals!
K-Dog at the coin toss. (He looks so big) :-( my baby is growing up...
I plan to got some good shots at this weekends homecoming parade and game. I will post when I get them. I'm off to tuck my boys in to bed. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment