Welcome to the Island. This is not your typical vacation getaway, rather an escape of our very own. If you are brave enough to stay awhile, grab a beach chair and enjoy. The natives are mostly all smiles with the occasional uprising. The food is plentiful but not very exotic. You may need to duck if and when one of our young natives starts throwing spears or other sharp objects. The Island Chief and Medicine Woman work those issues out when they arise. Welcome...oh and watch out for the many island pets. um... there are a bunch...



Saturday, June 4, 2011

I missed you Tullos Island Blog! Sorry for not posting...

So I have not posted anything in 4 weeks.  This always happens when life gets busy.  We have been crazy busy with the end of school year activities, football playoffs, family in town and a million other things.  So, my blog-spot...I have neglected you.   I will try to give you a rundown of the last few weeks highlights.


Baron graduated from Primrose School.  Next year he will be in kindergarten at the elementary school his brothers go to!  Baron is with his 2 best friends in his class.

 Baron lost his first tooth!  He was so proud and excited about getting cash from the tooth fairy!


 Kason and Gannons football team won the SUPERBOWL!  SO proud of them!

Go Trojans!  Superbowl Champs!!!

Well that should catch us up a little.  I will try not to neglect you anymore blogspot!  lol


No comments:

Post a Comment