Welcome to the Island. This is not your typical vacation getaway, rather an escape of our very own. If you are brave enough to stay awhile, grab a beach chair and enjoy. The natives are mostly all smiles with the occasional uprising. The food is plentiful but not very exotic. You may need to duck if and when one of our young natives starts throwing spears or other sharp objects. The Island Chief and Medicine Woman work those issues out when they arise. Welcome...oh and watch out for the many island pets. um... there are a bunch...



Saturday, April 23, 2011

Go TROJANS!!

Well, I have been busy taking second by second pictures of my boys tackle football games so I thought i would put a few of my favorites on the blog.  Kason and Gannon have been doing a great job and their team "The Spring Trojans" have won their last two games!  This select spring season is pretty crazy and some of these teams we play from around Houston (and especially Katy) are very competitive.  Most other fall leagues have strict rules of behavior as well as weight, etc.  In this league, if you are in the correct grade and made the try-outs, you can play...no matter how big or small you are.  Thus we have a second grader on our team that is 145 lbs.  Needless to say, if you are smaller, you better bring your "A-game". lol

Here is a shot of a few of the boys before a game goofing off.  Kason and Gannon have made a bunch of new friends.

 Gannon leading the Kick-off.

 Gannon #43 in the huddle for the offense. 

 Kason making a Quarterback Sack!  K-Dog made the other team lose 5 yards on this play!

 Kason after the tackle getting up with some attitude.  

Gannon making a tackle  as a Linebacker! Go G-Money!

 Gannon on the offensive line next to his brother.

Kason making another tackle.  He is turning into a very good middle linebacker.

And this is my favorite shot of the boys after their last win!  

We have Easter weekend off but not to worry.  Next weekend we have more games so I am sure I will be posting more of my favorite shots.  I know, I need therapy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment